What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We do not collect any personal information through our website.
How do we protect you?
We only provide information about our program. We never ask for credit card numbers.
Our site is secured with an SSL certificate to ensure any information you submit to us is kept private.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make our site experience more efficient may not function properly.
The fairygodmotherfoundation.ca web site and all content is provided as is. By accessing and using our Web site you acknowledge and agree that use of the Web site and the content is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties regarding the Web site and the content, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty:
- that the Web site and/or content will be accurate, complete, reliable, suitable or timely;
- that any content, including, without limitation, any information, data, software, product or service contained in or made available through the Web site will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose;
- that the operation of the Web site will be uninterrupted or error free;
- that defects or errors in the Web site will be corrected;
- that the Web site will be free from viruses or harmful components.